Tuesday 16 July 2013

Kindle Romance Covers is taking a Summer 'Blog Holiday'...

It's finally hit me. I need a break. A summer break. 

Working a full-time day job, writing three 1st drafts, revising two second drafts, two blogs, two twitter accounts and Pinterest is usually okay. I can do all that. I don't have kids. I don't have a diabetic dog. It's not so bad.

But folks, it's summer. It's damned hot. And I seem to have guests coming to stay almost every weekend.

So I'm treating myself to a break from blogging for a few weeks. I need to recharge. I need to be excited about doing this and not phased by the fact only Google bots read my posts.

So what's to look forward when I'm BACK?


See you when it cools down, lovely readers! Have a most wonderful summer...

xBeatrice



Top background image Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment